Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Lemmy out of closet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://metalsludge.com/main/index.ph...ge&pageid=1037


    I saw this link posted on a sports message board I'm a member of.

    I can't stand the band, but thought I would post it anyway. If true, it is a shocker!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am shocked! I have met Lemmy several times over the years and... I'm shocked

  3. #3
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That came as a shock. I use to have a couple Motorhead albums that I liked.

    Doesn't Motorhead sing some wrestler's them song?
    I don't hold this against him, but I am really surprised.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Motorhead plays the Theme song for Triple H, Former WWE heavyweight champion. He was known as the Game and uses their song The Game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •